IRR San Diego has completed a commercial appraisal of a industrial property located in Vista in San Diego County. The building, constructed in 1999, is approximately 22,000 square feet and is located on a 1.29 acre site. As of the effective appraisal date, the property was 71% occupied by the owner; the remaining 29% was leased to a single tenant. The purpose of this commercial valuation was for loan underwriting purposes for a lender.
If you have any industrial appraisal questions or needs, or if you are interested in Vista real estate market trends, please contact us today at 858-259-4900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Social tagging: industrial appraisal > Industrial Valuation > San Diego Commercial Real Estate Appraisal > Vista Commercial Appraiser > Vista real estate > Vista Real Estate Appraisal > vista real estate trends